1, the luminous flux (Φ) unit is lumens (lm)
Lumens (lm) is a measure of the light output. A 400 lumen LED bulb delivers a light output equivalent to a 35 watt incandescent bulb. But its energy consumption is only 6.3 watts. There are generally 100 lumens, 200 lumens, 400 lumens, 600 lumens, 1000 lumens, 1800 lumens, 2000 lumens, 2400 lumens, 2700 lumens, 3000 lumens, 5000 lumens of LED bulbs to choose from.
2, the number of LED lights
15 lights, 30 lights, 60 lights refers to how many LED components are soldered per meter length of the LED light strip. Generally, the 1210 specification light strip is 60 LEDs per meter, and the 5050 specification light strip is 30 LEDs per meter. There are 60 LEDs per meter. The price of LED strips with different LED numbers is different, which is also an important factor in distinguishing the price of LED strips.
3,the color temperature
It refers to heating a standard black body. When the temperature rises to a certain extent, the color begins to change from deep red - light red - orange yellow - white - blue, and when the color of a light source is the same as that of the black body, we will call the absolute temperature of the black body at that time. Is the color temperature of the light source.
In general, color temperature is not an indicator for evaluating LED strips. However, many foreign customers will make a special request because of the environment.
The color temperature of the light source is different, and the light color is different:
The color temperature is below 3300K, the light color is reddish to give a warm feeling; there is a steady atmosphere, a warm feeling. It is called warm color temperature. The color temperature is in the middle of 3000-6000K. There is no obvious visual psychological effect in this color tone, and there is a refreshing feeling; so it is called "neutral" color temperature. The color temperature is over 6000K, and the light color is blue, giving people a feeling of coldness, which is called cool color temperature.
4, the brightness
Cd (Candela), the basic unit of luminous intensity, Candela is one of the basic units of the International System of Units.
Generally, LED lights with different colors will have different luminous intensities. The common unit is mcd, which is millicandela. The higher the value, the greater the luminous intensity, that is, the brighter. This is an important indicator for assessing the brightness of LED strips. The higher the brightness requirement, the more expensive the strip. This is because high-brightness LED chips are expensive, and the higher the brightness, the more difficult the package is.
5, the angle of illumination
This refers to the angle of illumination of the LED elements on the LED lights. Generally, the general-purpose patch LEDs, that is, the SMD components, have an illumination angle of 120 degrees. The larger the illumination angle, the better the astigmatism effect, but the relative brightness of the luminescence is correspondingly reduced. The angle of illumination is small, the intensity of the light is up, but the range of illumination is reduced. Therefore, another important indicator for evaluating LED strips is the angle of illumination. There are some unscrupulous manufacturers on the market. In order to increase the brightness of the light to earn higher profits, the angle of illumination is deliberately reduced. If you are not careful, you will buy such shoddy components.
This refers to the input voltage of the LED strip. The commonly used specifications are DC 12V, and some are 24V.
1. LED energy-saving lamps need corresponding heat sinks. In the case that the heat generated by the LED chips itself is not greatly improved, it is necessary to further develop the structure of the heat sink and the application of heat pipe technology.
2, LED energy-saving lamps, the price is too high, LED single price, aluminum radiator, high-efficiency constant current power supply, high light transmittance soft lampshade, the four cost collectively push up the LED cost.
3. The power indicated by most LED energy-saving lamps is the sum of the power of the LED chip itself, not the input power of the power supply. Some bad manufacturers are driven by inferior rectifier circuits, which will cause the actual energy consumption of LED bulbs to far exceed the level of energy-saving lamps and even close to incandescent lamps. Some brands have found 3W energy-saving lamps on the market, using 220V power supply input current up to 90mA (19.8W).
LED energy saving lamp purchase
1, LED brightness (MCD) is different, the price is different. LEDs used in LED luminaires shall comply with the laser class I standard.
2, anti-static ability. LEDs with strong antistatic properties have a long life and are therefore expensive. LEDs with an antistatic greater than 700V are usually used for LED lighting.
3. LEDs with the same wavelength have the same color. If the color is consistent, the price is high. It is difficult for manufacturers without LED spectrophotometers to produce pure color products.
4. Leakage current LED is a unidirectional conductive illuminator. If there is reverse current, it is called leakage, and LED with large leakage current has short life and low price.
5. LEDs with different illumination angles have different illumination angles. Special lighting angle, higher price, such as full diffusing angle, higher price.
6, life is different. The key to quality is life, and life is determined by light decay. Low light decay, long life; long life and high price.
7. The illuminator of the wafer LED is a wafer, and the price of the wafer varies greatly. The chips in Japan and the United States are relatively expensive, and the prices of wafers in Taiwan and China are generally lower than those in Japan and the United States.
8. Wafer Size The size of the wafer is expressed by the side length. The quality of the large wafer LED is better than that of the small wafer. The price is proportional to the size of the wafer.
9, colloidal ordinary LED colloid is generally epoxy resin, LED with anti-ultraviolet and fire retardant is more expensive, high-quality outdoor LED lighting should be resistant to UV and fire. Each product will have different designs. Different designs are suitable for different purposes. The reliability design of LED lighting includes: electrical safety, fire safety, environmental safety, mechanical safety, health and safety, and safe use time. From the perspective of electrical safety, it should comply with relevant international and national standards.
4, solid state packaging, is a type of cold light source. Therefore, it is very convenient to transport and install, not afraid of vibration.
5, LED technology is advancing with each passing day, its luminous efficiency is making amazing breakthroughs, and prices are constantly decreasing. The era of an LED entering the home is coming quickly.
6, environmental protection, no harmful substances of mercury. The assembled components of the LED bulbs can be easily disassembled and assembled, and can be recycled by others without recycling from the manufacturer.
7. Light distribution technology expands the LED point light source into a surface light source, increases the luminous surface, eliminates glare, sublimates the visual effect, and eliminates visual fatigue.
8. The lens and the lampshade are integrated. The lens also has the function of concentrating and protecting, avoiding the repeated waste of light and making the product more simple and beautiful.
9. High-power LED planar cluster package, and integrated design of heat sink and lamp holder. Fully guarantees the LED heat dissipation requirements and service life, and fundamentally meets the arbitrary design of the structure and shape of the LED lamps, and has the distinctive features of LED lamps.
10. Energy saving is remarkable. Ultra-bright high-power LED light source, combined with high-efficiency power supply, saves more than 80% of electricity compared with traditional incandescent lamps, and the brightness is 10 times that of incandescent lamps at the same power;
11. The long life is more than 50,000 hours, which is more than 50 times that of traditional tungsten lamps. The LED uses a highly reliable and advanced packaging process - eutectic soldering to fully guarantee the long life of the LED.
12, no strobe. Pure DC operation eliminates visual fatigue caused by stroboscopic lighting.
13, green and environmental protection. It does not contain any pollution elements such as lead and mercury, and it does not pollute the environment.
14, impact resistance, strong anti-light, no ultraviolet (UV) and infrared (IR) radiation. No filament and glass casing, no traditional lamp tube fragmentation problem, no harm to the human body, no radiation.
15. Working under low thermal voltage is safe and reliable. Surface temperature ≤ 60 ° C (at ambient temperature Ta = 25 ° C).
16, wide voltage range, universal. 85V ~ 264VAC full voltage range constant current, to ensure that life and brightness are not affected by voltage fluctuations.
17, using PWM constant current technology, high efficiency, low heat, high constant current accuracy.
18. Reduce line loss and no pollution to the power grid. Power factor ≥ 0.9, harmonic distortion ≤ 20%, EMI meets global indicators, reducing the power loss of the power supply line and avoiding high-frequency interference pollution to the power grid.
19, the universal standard lamp holder can directly replace the existing halogen lamp, incandescent lamp and fluorescent lamp.
20, luminous efficiency can be as high as 801m / w, a variety of color temperature optional, high color rendering index, good color rendering.
LED bulb, professionally known as LED bulb, its most common household power is 3W, 5W, 7W, 9W, 12W, 18W, 21W, 24W, even larger power, 40W, 80W, 120W , 150W, etc.
3W bulbs are generally used on table lamps and bedside lamps.
5W bulbs are generally used on floor lamps.
7W bulbs are generally garages, babysitters, etc.
Like the large chandelier in the living room, it is generally used in 3W, because it may use 6-30 bulbs on one lamp. The number of light sources determines his brightness. Like the desk lamp\floor lamp, the bulb with higher power is built. According to Taobao, which I understand, many sellers have falsely reported the existence of W number in terms of power.
The lamp holder has a bayonet and a screw. The commonly used lamp holders are G4 G9 R7S E27, E14,GY6.35,ETL LED These are all screw sockets. The letter E indicates the Edison screw or the lamp holder. The numbers on the back represent the socket. The integer value of the path, in mm.
Therefore, E27 represents a screw head with an outer diameter of 27mm, and E14 represents a screw cap with an outer diameter of 14mm. The power of the LED lamp has nothing to do with the size of the lamp. The same power LED bulb can be used with either the E27 or the E27. E14's lamp holder, of which E27 is the most commonly used lamp holder.
There is also a B22 lamp head, which is a type of lamp cap. The lamp cap refers to an interface that is connected to the end of the lamp line for mounting the bulb, and is a component of the lamp that fixes the lamp to the lamp holder to connect the lamp to the power source.
The electric light source mainly uses the lamp head and the lamp holder naming method. The relevant symbols mean: B bayonet lamp head, the number behind B indicates the diameter of the casing, such as: B22D/25×26-- refers to the bayonet cap with two contacts and a diameter of about 22mm; the total length is about 25mm, The skirt has a diameter of approximately 26 mm.